Sunday, December 17, 2017

Hi all! I wanted to do a quick, last-minute holiday gift guide! I am a beauty expert for one of my favorite non-toxic skincare lines ever, called MyChelle Dermaceuricals. I was working a beauty event  on Friday at the Whole Body here in Nashville and while I was there I snapped some photos of some great last-minute holiday gifts, but also some of my all-time favorite, natural beauty products! All these are safe, effective, non-toxic, and do not test on animals! Not only are these safe for you, the environment, and our bodies, they’re also so affordable!!! I don’t think it’s necessary to break the bank for a fancy gift. Just put some time & effort into finding a useful gift that also does good for this Earth we live on. So here’s the list! If you want pictures of each item, go to my Instagram story for snaps of all my fave affordable, non toxic, holiday gifts!

For the Body-

Body Lotions

For the girlie girl-
Andalou Naturals Body Lotion $10-Andalou is a fantastic Non-GMO line that doesn’t even work with countries who test on animals! I can really appreciate that! Their scents in every single body lotion is so yummy (trust me, I’ve tried every single one of them!) & they leave your skin feeling silky, not sticky!

For the purist or fellow on your shopping list-
Everyone Lotion $11- I love this brand & this product because it’s all about functionality. It’s a hand, face & body lotion-so this just works! It’s super light-weight and all the scents are light and unisex. My husband loves this brand so much! I also love it as well, and I also love their multi-purpose body washes as well! 

For the philanthropist/caring person on your list-
Alaffia Everyday Coconut or Everyday Shea Body Lotions $12- This brand is one of my faves! I love their skincare & body products! This brand is all about giving back. Alaffia has multiple co-ops in Togo, West Africa and they are all about helping the women there. Proceeds go to building schools, providing bikes for girls to transport to school, they encourage women to become entrepreneurs and practice their skills to make a living. I love that they also stick to age-old traditions of Shea butter harvest & products.

For baby-
Alaffia Everyday Coconut Shampoo & Body Wash,  Everyday Coconut Hair & Body Lotion, and Everyday Coconut Bubble Bath $10- As I said in the paragraph above, Alaffia does so much good and their ingredients are safe & clean. You especially don’t want to start loading your baby down with toxins and chemicals, so you might as well give them the best while doing good for others! Sweet packaging and soothing, sensitive scents for baby!


Luxury gifts

For the trendy girl-
Eco Tools Dry Brush $5.50- Dry brushing is so trendy & so good for you! If you have one of those friends who always has her finger on the pulse of health trends-this is the gift for them! Simply use this before a shower (brush towards the heart!) and hop in the shower and load up with a luxurious body cream (geared towards their dosha if their really into Ayurvedic living!-I’ll write a post with more in-depth info on that next!) dry brushing has so many benefits and it’s a great, fun, and functional gift!

Egyptian Magic $40-This is one of my favorite products ever!!! This is probably one of my first all-natural skincare products I tried YEARS ago! It can be used as a face cream, a balm for dry patches, it’s great for eczema, psoriasis, sensitive skin, cuticles, anything!! Minimal ingredients and so effective!

Hydroflask (prices vary depending on size)- I love these so much! Corey and I have different sizes and different colors for all the drinks we need! Good for the environment because it eliminates so much paper waste from cups, and it keeps drinks cold & hot for HOURS!! So it also cuts down on reheating drinks! Love them!

Be sure to go on to my instagram to check out a few extras! @Naturallytruebeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment